- Intimacy. Hold my waist. Stroke my neck. Kiss my forehead. Hold my hand.
- Maturity. Patience is amazing. A prize will come to you when the time is right. Its called falling in love. Waiting is hard. But worth it.
- Honesty. I don’t care what you’ve done. I care about what you will do in the future. Be honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
- Care. Because not many people give a crap about anything anymore.
Great Question! If you are looking specifically for boxing then I would recommend the following:
- Rocky II-IV (if you haven’t already)
- Raging Bull (starring Robert De Niro)
- Cinderella Man (starring Russell Crowe)
- The Hurricane (starring Denzel Washington)
- Ali (starring Will Smith)
I noticed you threw in Never Back Down in there too, which isn’t really a boxing movie as much as a street fighting movie. But if you enjoy the “underground fighting” type movies like Never Back Down then I’d suggest 2 of my personal favorites: Fight Club and Snatch. Both of those are brilliant, and way better than Never Back Down, IMO.
I also suggest checking out movies that are more MMA related like Warrior which is a sports drama, or Here Comes the Boom if you like more family-friendly comedy stuff.
If we go into martial arts films then the list would be endless, as there are too many amazing films out there to list, but I would start with Bruce Lee’s Enter the Dragon and work my way through the long list of awesomeness. That being said, the most recent one that comes to mind that I’d really recommend is The Raid: Redemption.
Hope you like some of these! & sorry if I gave you more than you asked for, but as you can tell I have watched wayyy too many movies :D
I am sure I probably forgot a bunch of good ones, so if any of you guys/gals have more suggestions for band-lesbian feel free to list them too!
People get drunk
They hook up with the wrong person
And pretend to be okay
People act tough
And get mad
People will do anything to distract their heart.
They will do anything to distract it from missing someone.
|—||Distraction in its true form (via fuckinq)|
Uh, thanks, Grandma.